Wednesday 8 June 2011

The Need To Post...

It's like an illness I swear.

Every time I think something or do something or buy something, the verb "blog" is thrown around my brain.

"To blog"

Anywho I have a half-arsed soggy paper excuse for it. CAMERA-LESS. Pathetic I know. But without the visuals the inspiration is just lacking.

Hoorah for my birthday. I am hopefully getting a DSLR (obviously not as a birthday pressie jheeeze...I have been saving for 2 years too!) but am stuck with knowing which one to get...

Any help would be great!

SO

1. Look out for upcoming posts after the embarrassing lack of them in the past bazillion years. For this I am entirely blaming Elizabeth. Sket.

2. I am setting up an online store, when I actually have something to show for it I will post it on here :)



3. Although I'm pretty sure it's not real...I would buy all the teacups in China for it (?)
Image - Pinterest

mwah
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment