Wednesday 6 July 2011

COS


It was one of those brands that I had heard of but never really gave it the time of day. ALAS. Now the sun has shone down and lit up the brilliance of COS. 

The website alone is, to me, perfect. White, white and more white. Tackiness, BE GONE!

Here is just a few shiz from their website...




love how they display the garments. 


Jersey dress with wadded skirt €59 £55
Leather pin belt €29 £25
I WANT THIS



Cotton voile drawstring dress €79 £69
I like the socks, not sure if I'd ever dare wear them...

Soooo yes. Just a bit of bambelling on COS. Love it. Want it. Need it. COS is literally everything I think fashion should be. Clean, clear and crisp. And always bang on. 

Nom.

2 comments:

  1. It certainly is all those things. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totess met with COS the other day at work because we represent their sales now! tehehe I'll go to their headquarters and steal some things for you ;) xxxx

    ReplyDelete